2.04.2013

Back to Basics

HAT: FOREVER21, SHIRT: H&M, PANTS: H&M, SHOES: STEVE MADDEN, NECKLACE: FOREVER21
Hi all! Hope your weekend was great! Sorry it has been soooooo long! :'( I missed it. I went shopping this weekend with my birthday money!! The pants shirt, and necklace are all new purchases. The outfit today was just comfy and casual but perfect for the sunny weather today! YES. I said it, it's SUNNY!!! In other news, I have decided to only eat whole foods, no added sugar, for TWO WEEKS because I am so addicted to sugar. I have had a headache for the past three days and it SUCKS but I am trying to stay strong. I need to just detox this poor body of mine! My dad is in the hospital right now. Last week he had surgery which went well but this week he got sick with the flu and an infection and had to get re-admitted this weekend. They found a cyst on his spinal cord that is filling with fluid and making him more and more paralyzed (for those of you who don't know, he has been paralyzed for the past 32 years). So, the doctors are trying to get him into surgery ASAP. But the only places that are good enough for this tricky surgery is Miami, Seattle, and San Francisco. They're trying to get him in to Miami though. Prays would be much appreciated as it should be happening within the next few weeks! I'll keep you all posted! HAVE A GREAT MONDAY! Bachelor tonight. Holler.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry about you're dad, but Miami is a great hospital! My sister is also planning on having surgery there, but I really love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much for your support! It means a lot!! I hope that your sister's surgery goes well! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely outfit, I love the hat!
    So sorry to hear about your dad, hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and thoughts :) It made me smile :)) xoxo

      Delete